i agree with you guys on the Facebook issues, yes I will use it, Almost
have to. I am trying to generate the younger generation for future
customers. Just to clarify the ' buybenzparts ' as well as the other
domains, they are all directed to buymbparts Inc. I need the '  .com '
access. i would hate to tell you how many new customers have gone to the
california buymb site thinking it was me. I have been told by quite a few
of them they have, and wanted to know where Rusty was. I didn't mean to
take the post as a dig, maybe just still a little jumpy, I have made enough
customers upset with the hassles and obstacles of taking over this
business. I don't need any help in that field.

Trent Fiorini
BuyMBparts, Inc.
1-800-741-5252
buymbpa...@gmail.com