Tan,

The OM60x cars just seem to plug up radiators for some reason. I don't
understand why. If you have not done so, replace the plastic coolant
tank (the one with the radiator cap) with a new one. The originals
don't have the silica pack inside, the new ones do. This helps control
deposits & corrosion, according to the FSM. More details are here:

http://www.w124performance.com/docs/mb/OM60X/OM603_radiator_notes.pdf

http://www.w124performance.com/docs/mb/OM60X/OM603_high_temps.pdf

:-)

-Dave M.