> > Andrew wrote:
 >
 > And who supports the hateful Keystone XL pipeline.

 Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

 Post to the wrong thread?

I suspect it was the right thread, but wrong post.  I read it as a
reply to the post by "Sent from my iPhone".  No, that can't be right.
But that's how the post was signed....

Let's see....  Hah! dsereta...@yahoo.com - that's Dimitri.

He wrote, "...I don't want to support its douchebag founder who screwed
over his partners."

Andrew's post fits as a reply to Dimitri's message.
Since untrimmed top posting makes it difficult to follow threads, I was
relying on my memory of the topic as it developed.  I wonder if my
memory was good this time, or if it jumped to a wrong conclusion.

--   Philip, feelin' proud of his memory - probably.

Nope.  doesn't fit.
#1. The pipeline is not human and human emotion/characteristics can't be attributed to it. #2. The pipeline does not exist, and therefore can't have human emotion/characteristics

Only off the reservation liberals try those things.