No the compass is as it should be S up the top and the Southern Cross kicks your Polaris star aaaassssssss 5 to one

Hendrik
who is bearing the cross quite well

On 10/05/13 12:38, WILTON wrote:
Does your map have an arrow somewhere on it pointing toward the top and labeled NORTH? ;<)
Don't tell me you have a bassackward map.  ;<)
Just realized, you are likely feeling very lost; you can't even see the North Star - Polaris. Did you get a good look at Polaris when you visited coupla years ago? Did you even care? Poor thing. I guess you have a Southern Cross to bear, then. ;<)

Wilton