Just trying to figure it where I fall on the manliness scale;  fear is a pretty
strong word, let's say I "avoid" chainsaws.

On the weapons side, I'm darn good with both rifle and pistol (Expert
qualification medals on my dress uniform) AND I REALLY like to shoot Ma Duce
(fifty caliber) and the MK-19 grenade launcher.  Going up the scale, I've
ordered the launch of MK-46 torpedoes (practice range) and participated in
firing a 76mm gun.

Loving my work goes without question.

So, does the weapons stuff make up for weaknesses with chainsaws, or am I 2/3
of a man according to Mike's scale?  ;)

--
Max Dillon
Charleston, SC