On Mon, 20 May 2013 17:43:19 -0400 "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

 OK, if I must (looking down, while lightly scratching sand with toe):
 'on alert every third week with multi-mega-ton nukes for nearly 13
 years ready to launch at a moment's notice and strike targets in Soviet
 Union; several 24-hour
 airborne alert missions loaded with nukes; dropped 7,992 HE iron bombs
 (most of 'em 500 pounders; some 750 lbs - at least 4 million pounds) on
 Vietnam, including 648 or 324,000 pounds on Hanoi area during
 Linebacker II campaign in Dec '72, that led to ending the war; used
 chain saw very respectfully many times (gave 'em away several years ago
 when hand tremor got so bad and I had
 to start using walker); used electric chain saw several times during
 last coupla years; 'had 410 gauge/.22 rifle over/under gun in my early
 20's (sold it for $37 day before I got married - needed money, not a
 gun); qualified expert w/M-1 Carbine in '57; qualified expert annually
 for about 15 years w/.38 cal.
 S&W police special (USAF aircrew side arm); now own pump pellet gun for
 shooting pigeons off top of house - way up on widow's walk and edge of
 hidden gutters around top of house.

ATTABOY, WILTON!!

Craig
Yessir!   Hear Hear!