OK Don wrote:
We are in the market for a used Chipper'Shreader (or new if used are not
feasable). The few that I've found with reasonable prices on Craigslist do
not get glowing reports when I search for parts availability.
Does anyone have experience with these? What are your opinions?
The two that look best (with the exception of the complaints on variuos
forums) are:
Troy-Bilt Super Tomahawk Chipper/Shredder with 8hp Briggs & Stratton engine

and

Renegade 250.8 chipper shredder. The unit has the 8 HP Briggs and Stratton
engine

Sometimes it's easier to turn them into ashes, which make decent fertilizer.

Mitch.