I am constantly learning something new from this group.  Honestly, I prefer
the off topic conversations we have here.  I don't generally go for off
topic stuff in most forums but the MBZ badge has brought together such an
incredibly diverse group of folks, with so many different life experiences
in this group that it would be a shame to not read them all.

Never had a clue about coffee roasting.  I love coffee.  I have an old hot
air popper.  My Mom gave me a Mr.Coffee grinder a long time ago that I have
never used.  Hmmmm.  I am inspired to go shopping for some fresh beans.

Thanks for the knowledge,

Mike