Wow, what a headache.

Thankfully, Chuck at brakewarehouse.com wasn't. As a broker for NuGeon in CA,
he was as frustrated as I. First caliper inlet stripped, second too large, 3rd
just right.

Finally made for good porridge.

So now that the brakes are done, I can drive it about. Here's what I noticed...

After starting and putting in drive, it would not move. I popped the hood and
noticed the throttle cable bushing had loosened then fallen into a crevice.

Got that back on, I think it might be in too tight, as it idles high with the
idle adjuster all the way counter clockwise, but then it purrs properly when
turned down...

This also got her moving. Doggy, as you might expect, but the speedometer is
not registering, so I can't tell a top speed, but flooring it gives me maybe
20mph... maybe. Any pointers on what to check first?

I also hear some knocking at high RPMs, could this be a timing chain issue?
Anyone have experience trying to tighten one of these?

Darren Marshall
http://doejo.com
http://bowtruss.com