Sadly she is practical and thrifty.  For her upcoming birthday all she wants is
the house to be clean.  WTF!?!   Cash is something to be hoarded in her mind.
I wait patiently until her "new" car falls apart in a year or so.  Then again,
she is going to sell that and move to Alaska, where she will drive some other
conveyance.   Getting that thing will be a whole other crate of worms

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers