Grant wrote:
> Short trial, quick judgement, rapid execution... seems about right.

See the youtube movie Sophie Scholl - The Final Days:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmcSkrhWJRQ
...2 hours long, in german, with subtitles.

Hitler made her and two others lose their heads in 4-days - peaceful
protest at the university, undermining the iron hand of gov't.
I cannot disagree with swift judgement, but...
I cannot agree with extending life for convicted evil actors...
Just another hand wringing quandary our kulture cannot solve.
Yes, we are &*%$@!.
mao