My question is whether an attempt has been made to contact Trent, to find out what is going on. Sure a good parts vendor will contact the buyer if there is a problem with the order, which happens but to go public with issues, without making some attempt to resolve the situation is just not in the spirit of the game. I guess we just got used to having things done quick and get all weird if there is a problem.
This may be be classed as a first world problem, might be meme time?

Hendrik
who has a lot of first world problems