Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2013 17:53:35 +0930
From: Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My experiences -- a datum point in world wide
    slackness

And you have made enquiries as to the status of your order?
To be honest there is not a lot we can do to help, except share your
pain, I wanted to get a M103 (that is a gas burning six cylinder engine
made in the 80's) head gasket set for my car and there where none to be
had in Adelaide, had to be shipped from Melbourne, well I just hit the
roof and said to those useless so and so's, "why don't you have every
part for every car right here and right now?"
Of course the manger immediately performed ceremonial suicide to
apologize for his companies poor performance, I thought about getting a
couple of the hired hands to do same but I let it slide because I am
such a nice natured person. However if the next time I am in there and
they don't have a particular do higgy for my jalopy, there will be more
blood spilt.
On second thoughts, now that you have indicated this slackness is
spreading across the globe, I will go back there and fire bomb the
place, that should get them back up to speed.
But then again when I do finally get my hands on shiny new parts , they
generally slug me trade price only, which is still more expensive than
US retail prices.

Hendrik
who even put a shiny new timing chain in the gasser but just about had a
nervous breakdown trying to put the TC cover back on