Reseal the windshield

Hi All,

We had heavy rain a few days ago. I parked my 2004 E320 4matic in my driveway (Hill slops downward). Went to get something out of the glove box and noticed the front passenger carpet was soaked. I pulled back the rug and spent a couple of hours soaking up water from the carpet and well. I checked the sunroof drains and they flowed fine.

I soaked the car with a heavy stream of water and couldn't see any water leaks.

     Any suggestions on the cause and how to dry up the car completely.

Thanks in advance.

Bob K