Robert Koziak wrote:

A friend worked on cleaning out the sunroof drains but in the process I now have an issue with the sunroof. When pushing the button to close it about six inches from being closed, it stops and reopens. I did some research and there is a "Anti-Pinching' feature that was probably disturbed and needs to be reset.

Can't say for sure about your sunroof, but the driver's seat in my 1999 (previous chassis) would only go forward when I bought the car. After a cramped 1000 mile drive home, I found out that the answer was to run it all the way forward and keep pushing the button forward for 30 more seconds, then do the same all the way back, which reset the seat computer's end of travel points.

Mitch.