No it is not a temper tantrum. It is a matter of sharing FACTS related to someone many of us might find important in dealing with our cars, as was Rusty. I think many of us were willing to support his efforts in this business, expecting a similar level of service, or at least hoping for such, based on initial comms in that regard.

I paid this guy for some basic parts. His person Kerri took the order and took my money Friday a week ago. She was pleasant and had my info there. Good enough.

I expected to receive the goods within a few days, she said she would try to get the order in that Friday afternoon, barring that, Monday. Good enough. No different from many other orders from Rusty over the years, this guy is the "new Rusty" basically doing the same thing. No particular reason to expect a different experience. He takes an order, ships what he has or passes it on to Worldpac, whatever works.

On Friday morning I sent TF an email asking where the stuff was, thinking a week was long enough to get stuff shipped out given my previous experiences. He sent back a msg saying he would get back to me when he got to the office later on. I heard nothing back on Friday.

I called 2X this morning asking what the story was. 2 different people answered and said they would pass the msg along for him to call me back. That was hours ago, no call. He has gone dark. Nice.

Others have bought stuff from this guy and have not received their orders, and he is not responding to queries -- emails or phone calls. He has gone dark on them owing them parts/money. Nice.

I did some research to see if I could find out the guy's story. I found that info about the DUI. That suggests to me we might be dealing with someone who has responsibility issues, in addition to my and others' experiences with ordering parts, but you draw your own conclusions based on that info and my/others' experiences, more FACTS. I found other info too that is a bit concerning.

Now I have to try to figure out how to either get my stuff, or get my $150 back, or some combination of the 2. Its not like I am going destitute over the $150 but it just really pisses me off.

I am upset because I had expected to get this car sorted last week then drive to my daughter on the past weekend to give her this car, then take the car she has to my son who now needs a car. This problem has given me a larger headache and caused some other issues due to lack of carry-through by this guy. Not the least having my son and my wife on my ass to get the car deal sorted within a hard time constraint and other life issues. So it is causing me more headache and likely more money to get a plane ticket sorted. I have basically lost 10 days on this guy and his lack of responsiveness having taken my money. That pisses me off too.

I am interested to know any other parts of the entire story if you, he, or anyone else can share it with me. So far I have related FACTS as I know them, but perhaps he has suffered some malady that prevents his attention to business, or something. I am open to education in that regard and will consider it, apologize, whatever.

I suggest that anyone else contemplating ordering stuff from this guy might want to evaluate other alternatives given what I know to be FACTUAL information about this guy, but, as always, YMMV and you are welcome to spend your money however you want.

--R