From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 12, 2013 1:56 pm
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 2004 E320 4matic - Water on Front Passenger's Side after
Heavy Rain-ADDED Sunroof Issue

Has the battery been disconnected? It may be like the feature where the auto
close function has to be reset if there is a loss of power.

Dan

On Jun 12, 2013, at 12:55 PM, Robert Koziak <rkmerce...@aol.com> wrote:

> During a recent storm I tracked the leak to the inside of a panel on the
passenger's side of the dash console.  The panel is visible when you open up
the
passenger's front door.  As  pointed out this still does not indicate if the
leak is coming from the windshield gasket, roof drains etc.

> A friend worked on cleaning out the sunroof drains but in the process I now
have an issue with the sunroof.  When pushing the button to close it about six
inches from being closed, it stops and reopens.  I did some research and there
is a "Anti-Pinching' feature that was probably disturbed and needs to be reset.

> Any thoughts of this.......some say it has to be reset by a dealer.
Instructions or help is greatly appreciated!

> Tomorrow  severe storms in the northeast will help see if the sunroof drains
were the source.

> Bob

Heavy Rain