Hendrik Riessen wrote:
> A "decent" seller should leave feedback once he/she has what they are after
> (money). Otherwise they are withholding feedback to try and intimidate the
> buyer into leaving good feedback.

I guess I feel like I'd be shirking my duty if I left feedback
immediately upon getting the money.  There's more to being a good buyer
than paying, though admittedly that's most of it. ;)  Until they have
the goods, you don't know if they're going to complain about stuff they
were already told about in the listing, etc.

What I'll usually do is wait a couple weeks, then leave feedback if I
haven't heard anything.  Often the buyer has already left feedback at
that point, but if not, I don't wait for them to do so.  I think that's
reasonable.