I drove up there Sat afternoon from Chapel Hill. The drive was nice until I got near Richmond, and I-95 was a parking lot for like 60 miles to DC, stop and go traffic, 3 lanes bumper to bumper. No clear reason for it other than just too much traffic for the road. Apparently it is always like that except when it is worse. Insanity.

--R