Darren wrote:
> I try to steer away from making too many assumptions about things like this,
> and you're certainly entitled to your opinion
>
> but these issues I think are embellished, given the spotlight to enjoy public
> circular debate, while Sam spends endless tax payer dollars on things you'll
> never know about or vote on...

I agree - stay clear of making too many assumptions about things such
as welfare, etc - I purpose to NOT use the system as I see it exist
today, even as I feel as if I am at the edge of falling in to the
system... heaven forbid...

Circular debate - wonderful concept!!  Perhaps circular debate is
similar to the term I use? wringing hands? - i.e. no solutions capable
of any rational (national) debate toward solution?  Nice!!

How about a cuppa java/espresso at Bow Truss some day - let me know
time and date - I wanna observe roasting, if possible...
Thanks.
mao