Brian wrote:
> I wish I paid a fraction of what I do in taxes and the welfare folks got
> off their lard asses and did something productive.
>
> I think the ILLEGAL immigrants should be convicted felons and sent back
> where they came from.  BECAUSE THEY BROKE THE THE LAW.

In principle, none of these will ever happen - the gap between any of
your ideas and reality - it is lalaland dream only.  We need to do
what we can as individuals to do what is necessary rather than sit on
our wringing hands and wonder when them folks in DC will ever get
around to managing things.  None of these things can be managed by DC
- they know it, they feed off the anxiety and wringing hands.  We are
being played.
mao