For a guy who keeps posting about no job, no work, no future, no health care, no nothing, seems like you could find some tutorials and start trying to build an app to do this. I see high school kids coding up apps, some of them fairly complex, and I doubt if they are any smarter than you are, given what you have posted about your past endeavors.

I have slowly been teaching myself the electronics and micro programming I always wanted to do but never had time to do, it is not hard and there is a wealth of info out there about it and a huge community of people who share their knowledge and efforts. I have not looked into the phone stuff, but lots of those folks are building links to Androids and Apple, so I am guessing it is not wildly complex and there is probably a community of developers too.

You have a good idea, spend some time (which it seems you have a lot of to fill) researching it, then have a go. You have nothing to lose (loose) and a lot to gain. Gopher it, don't rely on someone else.

--R