A little off topic on the off topic, but for an example of what you can do with
location data, and If y'all happen to dig the Zombie Apocalypse, we released an
app called Map of the Dead for iOS awhile back.

It's a location based scavenge / survival game based on geolocation data of
area businesses; "check in" to locations, fight zombies, collect ammo and other
supplies, buy a crossbow ...

http://doejo.com/work/map-of-the-dead/#.UcJW1yi9Kc0

Darren Marshall
http://doejo.com