Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
A dealer customer of mine got in a 95 e300 SE on trade last week. They had $500 in it. I gave them a couple hundred on top of that and it's mine. It's silver/grey, 169k miles. Has the SE wheels and the burl wood but no heated seats etc. does have the build in phone and cd changer in the trunk.

On a certain chainsaw forum, when somebody says they found a $500 saw at a garage sale for $25 and talked the seller down to $15, it's become obligatory to say "You suck".

By SE, do you mean it's got the Sportline style seats, leather shift knob, etc?
Then let me be the first to say you suck.

Mitch.