So, my now totaled E300 is special and worth much more.  I need to make a case
for recouping appropriate value for the car against Nationwide.  They are going
to lowball an offer, so I can use all the aid in putting a value on the remains.

Damage is to the left fender and suspension.  Wheel is cocked and will require
work to re-align and debugger.  Front corner is crinkled, but shop says that
slow and steady work to reshape the sheet metal would fix that instead of
welding a new inner panel on and taking all the systems off to do that.

I drove the car to the body shop, and they did offer the car for salvage
purchase.

Anybody need a nice car with 189k?  Otherwise I have to part it and hope that I
get good money for the engine and trans, as well as interior, doors, etc.

clay