The letters that make up the word BOAT stand for Break Out Another Thousand!
Also known as a hole in the water that keeps swallowing your money. Yes, I am a
boat owner. I have a newer boat, so I paid my money upfront.  Do you know the
two happiest days in a boat owners life? The first one is a day he buys it, and
the second one is the day he sells it! Hopefully, we'll  Have the time to get
our boat on the water this year.
Kevin in Laporte Colorado

Sent from my iPhone