10 or 12 years ago, a friend, Tyndal, at lunch mentioned that he might buy a boat. Another, mutual friend, Larry, already had a boat that sat on a trailer in his back yard. I said to Tyndal, "Why don't you just buy half of Larry's boat? Then, you'll each have only half a boat sitting. If you buy another boat, you'll each have a whole boat sitting." He didn't follow my advice, though; Larry finally gave his boat to his son; Tyndal's whole boat still just sits.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Knoble" <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 95 e300

Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 15:09:57 -0500
From: rbenn...@bennell.ca
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com

So, the bottom line, is that I will not really break even on this poor
old boat but I will preserve it for a while.

No such thing as a cheap boat either.

The two happiest days in a boat owners life are.... the day he buys it...
and the day he sells it. What is a boat technically? A hole in the water in which
you throw money... I could go on.

And on the cheap Benz note, I just missed a low mileage 95 e300d for $1900 a
couple weeks ago. I kicked myself for that one.

Rick