Anyone have any experience with Pelican Parts or German Auto Parts. Both are
advertising good prices but I don't know much about the companies?

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt
Raymond
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:43 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My experience -- a datum point

I emailed today, haven't heard anything since Thursday.

Went over to CarQuest and ordered all new rear brake components for my 190D.
They couldn't get a lower radiator hose which isn't tremendously surprising.
Dr Fatty seems to be out of business, buymbparts.net seems to be gone
anyway. I'm thinking of trying Pelican Parts. Who was it that bought from
them before, Larry?

-Curt