An 07 would be an E550, and it would have Harman Becker NTG1.  Although the
system shows it age today, its still quite nice.  I wouldn't hesitate to
buy a car with it.

The '09 C would be a more modern NTG4 made by Mitsubishi. I don't have any
personal experience with it, but I haven't heard anything bad.

Jaime

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Alex Chamberlain
<apchamberl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>

> > Unfortunately, not all of these units are as well supported as the
> > Harman/Becker units after the warranty is over :-)
> >

> What kind does an '07 E430 or E550 have?  How about an '09 C300 4Matic?
>
> Alex

Jaime Kopchinski
http://www.jaimekop.com/