I have a 02 S430 getting PPI today. Drove up to the shop to pick up seller, and I initially wondered why there was a oriental car parked in front of the shop. It was the W220. That was a shock.

clay

Well i believe the oriental cars are knock-off of the MB has been the case in the past. But there is no 1990 + car that looks good to me. I like the looks of form follows function design as opposed to function is shoehorned into form. old landtovers, classic MBs, the original Bantam (design that Willys stole for the GP army vehicle) come to mind as form follows function.

Even a WWII 6x6 is an honest design.

I love the visibility of 110/111/111. It carried over to 108/109 then to 114/115/116/123 in the 124 and 126, the rear visibility was starting to go away. Every newer design has gotten worse. All car makers smoke the same socks. Not one is free thinking. One good thing about the ugly hyundais, is that they did not copy every design element.