Doesn't he mean, under the filter box and on top of and by right front inner fender - in engine compartment?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry T" <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2013 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] NOW TURBOCHARGER --*** WAS Transmission W124 91 300D

I may take it to the stealer - sounds like it may be beyond me - I could maybe do it but need pictures of what I'm looking for but cannot find anything in the WSM so far. I'm trying the parts websites in hopes of finding one there so I will know what I'm looking for.

You said "under the fender. " I don't recall anything under there but will look as you suggest...

Thanks again for your help :-)

LarryT