Sorry if this is a duplicate, I didn't see the other come through.

So we know what the larger black line is (clean air intake) but what is the smaller black line?

Here is a better picture...

http://www.pictureblogger.com/Mercedes/dscn0982

This line went through the firewall and connected to nothing... (I think)

The two brown line that come from the key switch are attached.

Jason

LT Don wrote:

You might earn your "keep" here, Vince.

Don