http://phoenix.craigslist.org/car/120224368.html

How does this look...those of you familiar with this model.
I emailed the dude and he still has it. He says
"Yes I do. I just happened to be answering emails when yours came in. Here is
some additional info for those FAQ's. The MB does still have the original
tranny and engine with only 106,797 miles. It still has the original interior
upholstery and exterior paint, also. The engine does need some minor work but
the main things are a fuel pump and ignition switch. We have a couple of people
very interested but we will not hold it, so, it is still available to the first
buyer. It really is a nice car. If you have any more questions, please call me."

What do yous guys think?

Bob Rentfro
'77 300D 146K
Litchfield Park, AZ