I was finally able to talk with the recruiter from Halliburton on Monday.
I called his number and he answered!

We had a good conversation. I had looked on the Halliburton website
trying to locate the position he had mentioned and found three in Duncan,
Oklahoma for which I would be qualified. He took down the numbers. He
asked me a number of questions, concentrating on my design and development
experience. When I mentioned my work in graduate school and at the Lab,
involved with one-off research systems, he was concerned how I would
answer a hiring manager's question about making multiple systems. When I
mentioned my production engineering activities at Hewlett-Packard, he was
satisfied. He said he wanted to get me to the next stage, so it sounds
promising.

I also got a call from the recruiter with Nokomis in Charleroi,
Pennsylvania. She set up a telephone interview for me with a fellow named
Bogdan Pathak of their Toledo, Ohio office. The interview will be
tomorrow, Thursday, 11 July, at 2:00 P.M. MDT.

As always, I appreciate your prayers.

God bless,

Craig