I have a customer in Vancouver named Bogdan. I can't remember exactly how to
spell his last name, Grigoescu or something like that. Of eastern European
origin but I can't remember which country.

-Curt

Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:32:26 -0500
From: Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] More Job Activity

Craig wrote:
> I also got a call from the recruiter with Nokomis in Charleroi,
> Pennsylvania. She set up a telephone interview for me with a fellow named
> Bogdan Pathak of their Toledo, Ohio office. The interview will be
> tomorrow, Thursday, 11 July, at 2:00 P.M. MDT.

How many guys named Bogdan are there in the world?
I worked with a guy, his parents grew up in Serbia and his name was
Bogdan Pantic - seems real close to Pathak.  He went to Serbia under
some State Department program 4 years ago to do translation work.  We
did civil engineering, which is a different realm from what Nokomis
appears, but... I had to ask myself, how many Bogdan names are out
there?  Perhaps it is a popular Serbian name?
mao