> Curt wrote:
>
> I've been living full time on Puppy Linux for 5 days now and I'm
> very pleased with it.

I've been living full time on Debian for a 12+ years now, and
I'm pleased with it.  *whew*  That sounds like a long time!

> I'd given up on Linux because I couldn't find a distro that would
> reliably play web video.

You expect a _distro_ to do exactly what you want?  I think I've
pestered you about this before. *smiles*  That view may be the
popular view - but a major advantage of Linux is trying to be the
_one_ thing that meets everyone's needs - it's adaptable.

It's silly to expect a distribution to package what you want.  If
you don't like what it is - it is both practical and _lawful_ to
adapt and change it 'till you do like it.

--      Philip