no

--R

On 7/25/13 2:17 PM, Larry T wrote:
Howdy --
I am going to replace the rear calipers and hoses on my 91 300D this weekend hopefully. Question - the connections where the hose meets the caliper and where the hose meets the chassis pipe - they are compression fittings IIRC (or they may have a different name - the 2 cones mate and form a seal I believe) -- should I put anything on the threads? Anti-seize for instance? I know nylin is not acceptable....

Thanks -
Larry