Ahh you taunt me!

I've penciled in a deal with Tom to buy a '98 Jetta TDI he's got. I'd have it
already if my schedule wasn't crazy. Wanna take a ride down to CT with me?

Curt

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frederick Moir <fredy4.s...@yahoo.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] ALDA

Curt, et al.
Yup! Did it again.
 was lusting after a 300TDt in Co. but it was too far away to fetch
economically and time was not available. Then two came up on Boston's
Craigslist, one too costly but nice, the other was OK for the money and
nearby on the cape. So Luke and I went for it and cruised home in style.
The
 car has some deficiencies, Alda missing, Junk brakes, small exhaust
leak at flex section (unobtainium), odd assortment of tyres, air cleaner
 adrift, etc. etc. etc. On the other hand, the body and underbody are
very good with just a few warts and a pair of very small holes in the
front inner fenders.
Onward and upward! (I keep telling myself "Never again". Hah!)
Wanna 190Dt for cheap?

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.