Fred, Autozone and probably others have the flex sections that can be welded onto the pipe to replace the leaking one. May not be the exact right size but close enough since it will be welded on anyway all that will be sealed.

Manfred

Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 12:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: Frederick Moir <fredy4.s...@yahoo.com>

Curt, et al.
Yup! Did it again.
I was lusting after a 300TDt in Co. but it was too far away to fetch economically and time was not available. Then two came up on Boston's Craigslist, one too costly but nice, the other was OK for the money and nearby on the cape. So Luke and I went for it and cruised home in style. The car has some deficiencies, Alda missing, Junk brakes, small exhaust leak at flex section (unobtainium), odd assortment of tyres, air cleaner adrift, etc. etc. etc. On the other hand, the body and underbody are very good with just a few warts and a pair of very small holes in the front inner fenders.
Onward and upward! (I keep telling myself "Never again". Hah!)
Wanna 190Dt for cheap?

Fred Moir
Lynn MA
Diesel preferred.