I assume you straightened a paper clip, stuck it in the tiny hole in the back of the units, and reset them?
Gerry

From: "OK Don" <okd...@gmail.com>
Kaleb, and anyone else, which satellite provider are you using, and are you
still happy with them? My wifi based ISP has been having equipment and
routing issues for so long that I'm about ready to pull the plug on them.
If they don't provide decent service (what I'm paying for) after the
service call on Monday, I'm shopping for someone else.

On  side note, our Linksys E4200 died yesterday after a re-boot. It only
blinks now, nothing else. Bought a WD AC1300, brought it home, and it's DoA
out of the box - not a good week for technology here.

--
OK Don
2013 F150, 19 mpg

-----