I have the 25 gig plan which I usually do not come close to unless the kid gets
ahold of the iPad and starts watching movies. If it is toward the end of the
month and I still have a lot left I will stream some stuff from Netflix. If you
do a lot of steaming you will use it up pretty quick. I have gone over a few
times and they just slow you back to about 256k or some such speed until the
first of the month. Between midnight and 7am if fill speed and free and does
not count against your data

Sent from my iPhone