I am of the opinion that the treatment is much worse than allowing the person
to make their peace.  The chemicals and radiation kill the patient unless it is
stage one.  All the treatment seems to do is to keep the victim on the edge of
death while insurance companies payout the mightily overpriced procedures.  The
drugs are pushed as generic treatment, instead of being used in a targeted
fashion for specific cancers.

If there were to ever be a cure, that would ruin the cancer economy of drugs,
nurses, treatment centers, and research programs.  Much like the snit the
Kalifornia energy companies are tossing over rooftop PV ruining their profits
because there is not cash flowing in for them.  Or the idiocy of the
Republicans shooting down astroid capture.  Do they not have any idea the
profits big mining will reap when they figure out how to do it?  Kill the
golden goose, and there goes your cash for future elections.  Those astroid
miners would pay handsomely to get their hands on that stuff.

rant over

clay