Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 09:03:47 -0400
From: Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] John Deere Diesels

Funny you should mention Snapper... I got a older rear engined model for
free.  It had been sitting outside and I had little hope for it based on
cosmetic condition.  I went over the basics and rebuild the pull starter.
The damn thing started on the second pull and ran great.  Unfortunately,
its just not maneuverable enough for my yard.  Everything is irregularly
shaped around here, so I need something that will change directions easily.
Mowing with the snapper is a real chore, especially changing directions.
Not to mention the deck alignment is messed up and it really chewed up my
grass, but I could fix that.

It has a nice 10hp commercial Tecumseh engine.  Someone on CL will be happy
with it.

Jaime