There are stations around here that have banners out front that say pure gas no ethanol. I guess maybe I should try some.
On 8/4/2013 1:05 PM, Allan Streib wrote:
Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com> writes:

Curious.  I run only ethanol blend.  Have for >25 years.  I use it
in all the gasoline powered machines from cars to lawn mowers to
chainsaws.  I can't point to one single situation where I could
blame the fuel.  They all seem to be doing just fine.  I don't have
trouble either hot or cold with my two cycle or four cycle engines.
Last year I used premium, ethanol-free for my Lawn-Boy two stroke.  This
year I wasn't thinking and made two gallons of pre-mix using regular
unleaded.  Mower ran perfectly last year, this year it runs, but surges
(slows down, revs, slows down) over and over.

Hate to throw out the gallon+ I still have, but it's really annoying.