python is still rebuilding those servos and putting it in a metal body or
at least they were a few months ago when i last sold one.  george murphy
has been selling those forever as his special aluminum bodied ones but they
really are everyone's special aluminum bodied ones and you can get them
from anyone selling parts.  if you want to buy one from me, i'll sell it
for 20 bucks less than whatever he sells them for, but they still suck.
there is also a kit to supplant the servo from unwired that also sucks, if
that is of greater interest

personally, as long as the servo is working, i'd just plug that leak by
whatever means necessary and hope for the best result as the other
solutions are expensive and generally unsatisfying as well.

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Tim Crone <bb...@crone.us> wrote:

> Yes, exactly.  Couldn't think of "servo" for some reason. :)
> Thanks,
> Tim
>

> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com> wrote:
>
> > Probably describing the dreaded Chrysler servo.
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> > On Aug 5, 2013, at 12:15 PM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > What is an "ACC blob"?  Do you mean the aux. water pump or the
> monovalve?
> > > Or ??

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*