I am no expert but it depends on whether you profit from the sale of the calenders. Porsche and others would look like real bad guys if they went after some bloke who did a favour for a group of owners. Sure technically they got the whole thing sown up to protect their intellectual property/trademark but they would have to show cause as to how they suffered as a result of you creating a calender, They may argue perhaps, that instead of buying the official calender from Porsche, they bought yours.

Also I am free to publish photos of my car, as long as I don't profit from it, such as creating the 300TE calender.

Then there is question of who owns the right to buildings, the architect, the builder, the owner, no one.
Such as the Eiffel tower or even the statue of liberty.
Are they public domain.

Then there is facebook, who claim to own every picture posted there, so if I posted a picture of my 300TE in front of the Sydney opera house, would they own it and be able to make a calender from it?

What about the less famous models, such as the S124, we all know that the Gullwing is copyrighted or whatever by Daimler but did they bother with the S124 or do they do it automatically for every car?

Far as race cars go, I think you would still need the permission of the owner if you where going to profit from the picture of their car.

Hendrik
whose brain is now hurting, so will stop thinking for a while