The new Papa eschews the stately entrapments and prefers a more pedestrian
ride, or to be pedestrian.  Before his promotion he rode the bus around BA.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Aug 7, 2013, at 8:51 PM, Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well the pope rides in a Benz, so I would assume that God has a collection, my
guess would be the big 600 is his daily.
Anyway this is going to be more fodder for those paranormal TV shows that ask
more questions than they answer, well they answer no questions but have a lot
of funky re-enactments.

Hendrik
who does not want to test the strength of 124 steel