Yes, Hendrick missed his calling --- his talent is wasted digging dirt.

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hendrik, for an Aussie you are quite billiant.
>
> I think "trades welcome" would add a little cachet.  Other tried and true
> descriptors include:
>
> "These cars are known to last for a million miles or more"
>
> "Some rust, about the size of a quarter" indicates that you are honestly
> reporting a negligible amount of corrosion.
>
> "Drives strong", "many new parts", "only highway miles "( very useful for
> high mileage cars), "never driven in snow" (esp. if you're in the south)
> portray an superior vehicle.
>
> The boast of a "five speed transmission" works equally well for cars with a
> 4 speed manual or 4 speed automatic shifter because hey, reverse is also a
> gear!
>
> And my all time favorite:  "Good condition for its age."
>

> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 10:35 PM, WILTON <wilt...@nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for all the good tips Henny.  I'm probably already on Kaleb's CL
> > crack list.  I sent 'im some iPhone photos of the car today; 'didn't
> notice
> > 'til I viewed 'em on my computer that couple of 'em are slightly out of
> > focus - that's cause I couldn't hold my shaky hand still enough, but, of
> > course, that's no excuse.  'Put coupla those in so they'd look familiar
> > 'im.
> >
> > Oh, included some with areas of shade, too - didn't wanta look too
> > professional at it.
> >
> > 'Couldn't find any rust spots to include, though.  'Plenty of those on
> the
> > POS's y'all've been slobbering (drooling) over.   ;<)
> >
> > Wilton
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik and Fay" <heni...@gmail.com>

OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin 1775
"in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes."
- Benjamin Franklin 1789
2013 F150, 19 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 45 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!