yeah, i've never ridden one of those bendix 2 speeds.  it would have to be
slight back is shift (not down or up, but just whatever it wasn't in) and
full back is brake.  maybe i will build one if i can find a hub  :)

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 10:59 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> Back pedal just a bit and it shifted up I think, full back pedal was the
> brake, I think maybe that shifted it back into first gear too? It's been
> awhile...
>
> --R
>

> On 8/8/13 10:52 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>
>> how do you shift those 2 speed hubs?
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM, Rich Thomas <
>> richthomas79TD300@**constructivity.net<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  >I had a 1962 or so Schwinn Jaguar, which had a 2 speed rear hub and a

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*