on the plus side, hueco tends to be german made, but they get into wonky
stuff like knocking off EZLs with mixed results.  i knew one guy who would
only sell them 2 at a time and urge you to just use the one that worked
best.  thjis sounds outrageous, but when the genuine benz part is 2500 and
these are 100 each, it sounds a lot better

for 254 i'd think it ought to be a genuine benz